Developer / Senior Developer
We have a number of great opportunities with our growing client for a full stack developer or a developer looking to move to a full stack focused role working with C#, MVC and WebAPI?s. Our client is a forward thinking organisation who are global but have a family feel and a focus on creating one of the best working environments available in the area.
You will be joining an agile team, developing new features for all of their products. You will have the chance to work on building new internal tools to handle operational, customer care and finance requirements within the business, and working on new projects aimed at innovating our client. You will be building APIs and web sites to interact with our client and play a key role in researching new technologies and approaches to improve our clients products.
Applicants shall have an excellent knowledge of C# and be working with MVC and Webservices. You will have front end skills or a desire to develop your skills to a more rounded developer working with front to back end development. Ideally applicants will also have a good knowledge of SQL Server development using stored procedures and triggers but support and training can be offered.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, MVC, Web APIs or Web Services
- Experience of SQL Server development using Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Understanding of good design patterns, with practical experience
- Investigatory skills ? ability to find, outline and fix issues that arise in system
- Confident with multi-task delivery to short timescales
Desirable (not essential):
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience using NoSQL technologies, especially key-value and/or document stores
- Knowledge of SOA, SaaS and Cloud Computing architectures and infrastructures
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Media queries and CSS compilers (SASS, LESS)
- Knowledge and experience working under Agile Scrum frameworks
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501292