Pensions Team Leader
My established Financial Services client is looking for a Pensions & Investments Team Leader, managing the day to day running of both the TVAS Report and Defined Benefit Transfer function.
Providing leadership and direction to a team of 6 administrators within the TVAS Report and Defined Benefit Transfer function. You will be responsible for developing and managing the team and to ensure the quality is maintained whilst service levels are achieved.
- Meeting and exceeding service level agreements
- Chasing providers and external advisers for updates to current pipeline
- MI production
- Allocating work
- Setting Objectives
- Personal development plans
- Escalating issues to the Pension & Investments Transfer Manager
- Building relationships with key contact internally and externally
Qualifications & Experience required as a minimum
- Diploma Level 4 is essential.
- Chattered Level 6 desirable
- G60 desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Pensions and Investments is essential
- People Management experience
If you have the above qualifications and skills, then please submit your CV for review. Any applicants without the relevant qualifications or experience will not be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509918