Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Profile for Mechanical Design Engineer - NC87863
Mechanical Design Engineer required. My client is a leading manufacturer who due to an extended period of growth are now seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their team. It is expected that the successful candidate will be based in and around the Stafford area.
The ideal Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will come from an Engineering background and ideally be experienced in the use of AutoCAD. This is a broad role within the company and will involve working on variety of projects from initial conception through to manufacture. The successful Design Engineer will also work with customers as required and will also be involved with the procurement of components.
This position will require a logical approach with attention to detail and the ability to work to project timescales a key requirement. The role would suit an ambitious and motivated Engineer seeking to progress their career in an Engineering/ Manufacturing environment.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design & Developing of new and existing products/ systems through the use of AutoCAD
- Resolving any issues with specification drawings
- Assisting with other duties in the office as and when required
- Providing technical support solutions as required
- Procurement of components based upon project requirements
Mechanical Design Position Requirements
- HNC or above in a Mechanical Engineering orientated subject
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Full UK Driving License
- Good communication skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Stafford
- Experience within a Metal Fabrication environment (a distinct advantage)
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £25,000K+ - (Dependent Upon Experience)
- 28 Days Holiday, (including Bank Holiday)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506794