Water Purification Field Service Engineer/System Assembly
Field Service Engineer
ADEPT Pure Water Ltd is a family run business based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire currently employing 11 people. The company has identified its business needs and as such is looking to expand its Engineering team. Whilst this post is predominantly for a Field Service Engineer the company is open to receiving applications from those candidates who have Engineering experience and have an interest in diversifying their career with a dedicated company within the Water Purification sector.
Area: Water Purification
Department: Engineering & Servicing
Title: Field Service Engineer/System Assembly
Grade: TBC - As per Engineer Grading Scale decided during interview
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday. Hours decided by Job allocation and travelling. Overtime options available as required by arrangement only.
Reports to: Operations Manager and Company Directors
Consults with: All Employees
Area to Cover: United Kingdom (With a view to becoming Regional, based on location).
- Responsible for the servicing of on-site systems including, but not limited to, Reverse Osmosis, De-ionisers, Water Softeners, Filters, UV filtration, Pumps, associated chemicals and consumables and other manufacturers? equipment.
- Attend system breakdowns, identify faults and suggest/implement remedial work.
- Management of van stock.
- Assistance with Installations and Commissioning of new systems as required.
- Responsible for the production of fully completed paperwork and timely submittal as required.
- Assistance with ISO 9001, health & safety and other standards and regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- Dependant on experience the successful candidate may also be required to assist with the assembly of new pure water systems, however the company is considering employing a separate person responsible for this duty - if your strength or preference lies within this role please request further information.
- Fully Skilled Engineer
- The ability to explain ideas clearly, have excellent communication and reporting skills (both verbally and in writing).
- Have strong decision-making skills with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Able to work accurately in accordance to instructions, designs and specifications.
- Quick learner, not afraid to ask questions and learn from experience.
- Have excellent maths, science, technology and IT skills.
- The ability to analyse complex problems logically and assess suitable, cost efficient solutions.
- Ability to work well alone sometimes in pressured, time dependent situations.
- Committed to ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others, and show an awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Able to commit to occasional over-night stays throughout the UK.
- Able to commute to the Factory based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 6AB upon request.
- 5 GCSE?s (or equivalent) including English, Maths & Science
- City & Guilds (or Equivalent) in Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical subjects.
Salary exceeds National Minimum Wage and as such will be negotiated with the right candidate, dependent upon skills,
experience and internal grading.
The Company prides itself on being a fair, employee-orientated company and as such offers rewarding benefits some of which include:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays with an incentive to earn up to a further 5 days per annum
- Access to Ford Connect Van with Garmin System and Fuel Card(s)
- i-Phone / Laptop (dependant on role)
- Pension and Life Insurance Scheme
- On-going training activities & structured career progression route
- Company uniform, full PPE and Toolkit provided
- Employee incentive scheme "perkbox".
- Overtime Arrangement Scheme in place.
To apply for the position of Field Service Engineer, please click "apply now" and submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472255