Software Developer - Hampshire - c£50k
Software Developer - Hampshire - c£50k + Pension
Golden Opportunity alert!
If you are an experienced software developer currently on the hunt for an exciting new challenge, look no further!
My client based in Hampshire is seeking an individual with a love for new technologies and a proactive approach to work, someone with the drive to excel and propel the company forwards.
About the Software Developer Role:
- The Software Developer will refine existing actions and develop new functionality for our clients
- The Software Developer will ensure sales leads are delivered to marketing and sales teams with optimum efficiency, using the latest technologies to do so.
- The Software Developer will be tasked with utilising a wide range of skills to refine and strengthen a market leading product.
- A wealth of experience with C# and MVC
- Knowledge of SQL - including stored procedures, triggers, and joining tables.
- Knowledge of Jquery, Bootstrap, Angular or Kendo UI is desirable
- Preferably experience with Agile Methodology.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to succeed.
About the Company:
The company is a leading provider of Business Intelligence Software, placing great emphasis on satisfying the clients' requirements. My client provides genuine opportunity for career progression - featuring in the Times 100 Best Companies for 4 consecutive years. They offer a generous all round package including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off) and a superb, state of the art working environment.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Shariq Rizvi directly on ****************
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455903