Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Salary: To £26,000
Technical SupportEngineer needed with good troubleshooting and break fix skills. Must be able to set up Active Directory accounts and be able to create VMware templates and run CPU.
- Windows platforms
- Active Directory / MS Exchange
- PC component maintenance
- Printer maintenance
- A good understanding of customer service
- Good organisational skills
- To fulfil standard requests using documented processes and procedures.
- To manage incidents, requests and problems in line with current skills and abilities.
- Proactively keep colleagues informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and any other computer communication channel deemed necessary.
- To maintain accurate records relating to incidents, requests, and any other aspect of IT service management
- To achieve agreed service outcomes and their personal appraisal targets.
- To work on the shift and/or rota as determined by their manager in a consistent manner.
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join a great company with excellent opportunities to learn new skills and gain career progression.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77556347