Mixed Tax Manager, ATT/ CTA/ ACA
My client, an established and fantastic accountancy practice is currently recruiting a "Mixed Tax Manager" to assist their Head of Tax and other members of the tax team.
You will be joining an award winning business who have a fabulous working environment. The team comprises of individuals who adopt a commercial and dynamic approach to all tasks, ensuring all alternative solutions have been considered whilst dealing with the simple tasks efficiently and in a timely fashion.
Working with this organisation will offer you a full range of clients from a variety of sectors from new start-ups to multinational stock listed companies. This practice would describe themselves as financial consultants and entrepreneurs who provide a range of expertise including accountancy solutions and commercial business advisory services amongst others.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing and supervising members of the tax team
- Client Reminders
- Payment of Corporation Tax
- Payment of (SA) Personal Tax
- Payment of Class 1A Nic's
- Dealing with HMRC Penalty notices and appeals
- Carry out the preparation and review of personal tax returns
- Manage P11d preparation and review
- Provide regular and accurate updates to the Head of Tax
- Communication with clients, HMRC and various third parties via telephone, email and written correspondence
- Assistance with preparation/ completion of various other HMRC notification forms
- Various other tasks and assistance with ad hoc project work as and when required
- ATT/ CTA qualified or ACA qualified with a strong accountancy practice and tax background
- Assistant Mixed Tax Manager or Mixed Tax Manager with current practice experience
- Technically strong with a passion for knowledge and ability to think creatively
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels, great communication skills with clients over the telephone or face to face
- Excellent written management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
My client is really serious about finding the right candidate for this role and would be open to talking about your long term career aspirations to ensure that their environment is the right fit for you.
If you are an Assistant Tax Manager looking for that next career step and looking for an environment a little different then you need to call and have a chat with me today.
If you are already at Tax Manager level but feeling stale and undervalued, then for the same reasons I would strongly advise that you call me for a confidential chat.
This opportunity is Not To Be Missed!!!
I can be reached on tel: ************* or direct to my email on:
Please do send an up to date copy of your cv so that I can review and discuss it with you during our conversation. I look forward to your enquiry.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506086