C++ Developer C/C++ Linux Golang
C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer (C/C++ Linux Golang Multi-threading Concurrency). Innovative, award winning technology-to-technology start-up is seeking a highly skilled low level C / C++ Developer to help create cutting edge software based storage systems.
You?ll be joining a small, focussed team of technologists working on complex and interesting real-word issues utilising C / C++, Linux, pthreads and locking primitives extensively. The systems are built on Docker and also incorporate Open Source technologies such as Go / Golang, Kubernetes, distributed key value stores and message bus.
This C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a well funded start-up that is founded by successful technology entrepreneurs who remain hands-on with the code; they partner with the Linux Foundation and Cloud Native Computing Foundation and promote open and agile ways of working in a collaborative team environment.
- Passionate technologist, keen to innovate, learn and share knowledge with others
- Advanced C / C++ development skills (please not this not an embedded C position)
- Strong knowledge of low level Linux with experience of pthreads and locking
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Keen to attend industry events / meet-ups and interact with users
- Interest in Open Source technologies and keen to work with Go / Golang going forward
- Excellent communication skills
As a C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus stock options.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer; Location: London; Salary: £80,000 to £90,000 + stock options
This C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer (C/C++ Linux Golang Multi-threading Concurrency) vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502862