Full Stack Developer (ASPNET MVC / C# / SQL / Front End)
STIFLED ? To suffer from difficulty in breathing, as in a close atmosphere
That?s how lots of .NET developers feel when they are being micromanaged, treated like a cog in a machine and having to use old technologies because it?s how the business has always done it.
If companies want to get the best out of good Full Stack Software Developers like you, they need to create an atmosphere to work in where you have the freedom, trust and support to create your best work.
You?ll be more excited going to work if you can build your own .NET projects from scratch.
Ask yourself the question ? Why am I a Software Developer?
If the answer resembles one of these, keep reading?
- You want to create clever software solutions
- You want to make a difference
- You want to see your ideas being utilised
- You want to be exposed to and learn a variety of different systems
- You want to use the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack
- You want to learn top to bottom software development
- You want to work with some very clever people
If you see development as a job, it?s not your main passion or you prefer to be micromanaged then maybe scroll down to the generic advert underneath this one.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This role is working for an innovative technical solution?s startup with 5 years under its belt and they're one of the fastest growing companies within their sector.
- The products are focused towards the financial market, but you?ll be working on a diverse range of projects ranging from business efficiency projects to large-scale multi-faceted .NET projects.
- They have 50 employees currently and will be doubling in size in the next 6 months.
- They?ll learn what you like, how you like to learn and what you are most passionate about and you?ll be given project briefs based on this.
We are looking for Full Stack .NET Developers from Graduate Level up to Senior Level
You?ll have a good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / C# / SQL and the usual front-end technologies like HTML / CSS / jQuery as a starting point
You?ll also get good experience with things like Entity Framework, WebAPI, LINQ, MVVM, .NET Core, Cloud Architecture and anything else that makes sense from a project perspective.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- Salary will be based on the Level you are at
- Flexible working hours / Work from home sometimes
- Free refreshments
- Pool Table
If you think this sounds like what you are looking for then either call Simon Monaghan on 07801_767_886 or apply and we can have an informal chat.
Don?t worry too much if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487872