Product Manager - Gas Grid Metering
The future of the UK's Energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see our ideas come to life.
We are on the lookout for a Gas Product Manager to bolster the Gas Grid Metering team based in Rochester.
As Product Manager - Gas Grid Metering You will:
- Manage and develop our High Pressure Gas Metering business, including; project delivery and service contracts.
- Manage our current portfolio of Gas Entry Unit grid connection projects and associated contracts.
- Manage a specialist technical delivery team, ensuring projects, solutions and services are delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide technical support to our engineering team to ensure Gas Metering /Gas Entry Units are compliant in all respects to relevant customer and gas industry standards and specification.
- Understand our product features, target price, promotion, placement including USP
- Manage a variety of stakeholders such as; Sales, Procurement Team and Project Delivery Team as priority. Also there will be close collaboration with bid management and sales function to ensure bids are submitted on time and technically compliant.
- You will set, own and manage KPI / SLA scorecards which calculate and evaluate service level performance relevant to solution and service delivery requirements
- Work alongside the project manager to help support process management
- Management experience of high pressure gas metering project work
- Strong understanding of high pressure gas connection and metering, including the design of complete CV analysis systems; the products and services available.
- Strategic understanding of the commercial structure of the high pressure gas connection metering market.
- Proven track record of design and delivery of High Pressure Gas Metering projects (in UK)
- Proven track record of Business Development/Product Management and associated processes
- Understanding of the end-to-end process for delivering requirements to customers in the High Pressure Gas Metering market.
- Relationships with relevant customers and suppliers, with experience of sales projects in the high pressure gas metering industry.
- Experience in providing project support to all major company contracts and ensuring company maintains regulatory compliance along with 3rd party accreditations; BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, BS EN ISO 14001:2004, Achilles UVDB 'Verify'.
- Good understanding of QA in the gas industry, with an established network of relevant stakeholders.
- Budget and P&L control experience.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them.
Siemens are constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation is shaping the future of the energy industry; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to be able to support us on this journey.
Our Subsea Excellence Centre is based in Ulverston, Cumbria. Siemens Subsea Connectors is recognised as a world leader in its field. The business has been providing subsea connectors for global oil and gas projects for over 30 years. This business will play a crucial part in the development of technology that Siemens is currently developing for use in water depths of up to 3,000 metres.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We're excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas ,of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone's lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible benefits package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what's right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508415