Airworthiness Engineer - Warton Based - £38 an hour - 14 Month Contract
A position for an Airworthiness Engineer - Continued Airworthiness (Post Design Services) has arisen to discharge project tasks at this leading defence company based in Warton - Preston.
You will be required to plan, manage and undertake activities associated with ensuring the continued airworthiness of our products and the highest practical level of safety, consistent with company policy and customer requirements, is achieved. The principle activities that will require to be undertaken include Fault Investigations and Flight Safety Instructions; some support to accident and incident investigations may be required.
Experience required for this role:-
- Knowledge and experience in undertaking fault and incident investigations in the aviation environment with good aircraft and system design knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in the production of Special Instructions (Technical).
- Knowledge and experience of the military aviation environment, including customers' management systems, maintenance and operations.
- Experience and knowledge of working with multi-disciplined teams, partner organisations, Original Equipment Manufacturers and customer organisations.
- Knowledge of Aircraft Certification and the Engineering Lifecycle processes.
- You will be expected to have knowledge/ understanding / experience of UK Military Aviation Regulatory Requirements and predecessors - AVP67, JSP550 Series, Def Stan 05-123, Def Stan 05-122 etc.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Morley on ************* or click apply.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506328