Senior Technology Support Engineer
Senior Technology Support Engineer, £42,000, Manchester
One of the UK's leading investment management firms are looking for a Senior Technology Support Engineer to join their expanding business.
Specialising in real estate, my client utilise their global reach to help the world's leading organisations achieve their ambitions by owning and investing in high-end properties.
As a Senior Technology support engineer you will be an Office365 evangelist responsible for educating the wider UK business on the benefits of using the platform.
You will use your experience to design and implement landmark project with the overall goal of moving the business. If you are looking for a career with variation where you can develop your skillset then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Leading the end-to-end delivery of our Office365 projects and solutions in a team environment
- Demonstrating strong leadership and collaborative communicatio
- Working with the wider Core Technology Operations team and HR Training teams to develop solutions and architect business opportunities
- Providing value added information to end users for connecting technology and business value within the Office365 platform
- Mentoring and leading colleagues in developing technical skills to maintain a high knowledge of customer delivery within the Office365 platform
- Providing face-to-face support as well as over the telephone and email
- Remotely assisting in troubleshooting Windows hardware and software faults
- Installing and administering Windows 7 & 10 computers in a network environment
- Acting as the local 'intelligent hands' in support of other support operations
- Assisting with the establishment of audio and video conferences
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven expertise as an SME in a Microsoft Office365 environment
- Good understanding of enterprise infrastructure architectures
- Ability to liaise across the organisation to align new Microsoft product offerings with business requirements
- Experience working with and developing relationships with 3rd party key vendors
- Process focused attitude
- Strong understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Relevant MCSE certification (desirable)
My client are offering a basic salary of £42k with an attractive package including a discretionary bonus scheme. Please contact Jordan Fitzgerald at Robert Half Technology if you want to hear more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472068