Full Stack Developer - Fintech
Our client, an exciting Fintech start-up, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join them on an initial remote basis.
Based in Wales, our client is seeking an experienced individual to help them achieve something ground-breaking and will provide an exciting challenge to the successful post-holder. This role will require you to be in the office one day a week and the rest of the week can be done remotely. You will work as part of a team alongside mobile developers and senior leadership.
- Bringing our client?s technology in-house: front end app development; back end database and architectural management
- All third parties? connections and management therof: KYC; payments; market connectivity; pricing; settlement
- Management and creation of multiple landing pages
- Management and creation of the technical elements of a ?refer a friend? programme
- Management, creation and development of white labels and their front-end websites and iOS applications
- Creation and development of third party applications i.e. software development
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Several years? experience in software development, preferably in an agency
- Demonstrable experience in multiple programming languages such as PHP, Python, .NET & Java.
- Experience with containers and dockers is desirable
- Understanding of delivering applications with a mobile focus
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience with CI servers
To apply, and for further details, please submit your latest CV and brief cover letter.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507675