ICT Category Manager
** ICT CATEGORY MANAGER - LONDON - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION
Up to £450pd Umbrella / £358pd PAYE **
This fantastic opportunity will see you delivering ITC sourcing requirements for a large & complex programme of business & technological change. You will be providing a procurement service, demonstrating value for money and will developing stakeholder relationships to challenge demand.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must be Security Clearable.
What we're looking for in you:
- Ideally you will be MCIPS/CIPS qualified or working towards
- A background in ICT procurement with solid procurement experience
- Good understanding across multiple category disciplines, especially ICT & Professional Services
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good report writing skills
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of EU Procurement Legislation
- Understanding of procurement systems including e-tendering suites & SAP and how these are utilised for reporting purposes
- Experience of working at senior levels
*This role is in scope of IR35*
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Heather McGonagle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 807958
Unfortunately due to the large number of applicants individual feedback cannot always be given and only shortlisted candidates contacted within 48 hours
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507374