Senior Hardware Engineer
Senior Hardware Engineer - Digital Design, FPGA
Senior Hardware Engineer: A well known Defence Sector Engineering organisation is currently looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer - Digital Design, FPGA at their site in Edinburgh
Senior Hardware Engineer - Digital Design, FPGA Key Responsibilities:
* The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and integration of complex digital circuits
Senior Hardware Engineer Qualifications and Experience:
* Analysing system level requirements documents and understanding their application to Hardware designs
* Proven experience of Schematic Capture using Mentor Graphics Dx Designer or equivalent.
* Experience of Hardware design of complex FPGA based designs is essential
* Experience of high speed serial communication protocols and architectures
* Hands on experience of Hardware, Firmware & Software Integration of Micro Processor Based designs onto hardware platforms is essential
* A methodical approach to the full hardware design lifecycle, working to a structured hardware process is required
* Experience of de-bugging and testing new designs and supporting module and system related test, verification and integration project phases as required by a development type programme prior to system deliveries.
* Ability to interface with suppliers of key components and assemblies.
* Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines both verbally and in written form.
* Ability to work on own or as part of a team to resolve technical issues
* Must be self-motivated and have an aptitude to problem solve and drive difficult issues to conclusion
* Experience of Firmware (FPGA) design.
* Experience of Hardware design of complex Microprocessor based designs
* Familiarity with Work Package Management.
* Previous experience of working with Radar systems
* Experience of low noise mixed signal design
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
Apply Now or call Bart on ************** for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506103