Delivery Manager - Insight & Analytics | London | 12 months
Evodia is currently seeking a Delivery Manager (Insight & Analytics) for a 12 month contract based in Central London. We are able to offer a daily rate bracket of £450 to £550 per day. The role will require the successful candidate to undergo a Counter Terrorist Check (known as CTC). This task has been assessed as OUTSIDE the scope of IR35.
The delivery of one stream of a Digital Transformation Programme: Insight & Analytics (I&A).
Working with the Head of Business Insight Centre (BIC), the specialist will be responsible for developing knowledge, information, and data management architecture, processes, and data analytics capability to improve decision making to support the Business Plan 2017-20.
You will be expected to work with the business at a high-level as well as getting into the detail to make things happen, and break down barriers for the delivery team. In addition, the specialist will play a part in the overall transition into Agile delivery.
- Experience in delivering projects using appropriate agile project management methodology, with an understanding of user-centred design practices
- Experience working in the Management Information and Business Intelligence (BI) areas and be aware of how BI programmes are managed
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence capabilities, industry maturity models; business performance frameworks and BI technologies
- Demonstrable evidence of ensuring products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the phase (Discovery/Alpha/Beta/Live)
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence external partners, stakeholders, and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Highly articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of the stream/service
- Experience working with government departments on projects; utilising cross-government resources/guidance
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505610