Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumental Technician
Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumental Technician required to join a leading company in the South West specialising in Water and Waste Water Management. Girling Jones require an Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumental Technician to become part of the Operational Services Team. A unique opportunity for a Technician that offers professional progression, training and further qualifications.
As part of the Multifunctional team, you will carry out Planned and Reactive Maintenance, using skills in making local decisions and suggestions for improvement. Examples of such include identifying areas for reducing costs, or improving technical scheduling and management of jobs within the control room.
- Responsible for diagnosing and reason behind mechanical and electrical plant faults
- Advise on equipment that needs updating
- Ensure that legal and health and safety requirements are met
- Planned preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- On Call rota
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical knowledge and experience
- can-do attitude and flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of EMI plant operations and maintenance strategy
- Knowledge of PLC
- NVQ Level 3 mechanical/electrical qualification
- Confined space-working certificate
- Valid Full UK driving licence
- Technical design standards and WIMES will also be beneficial
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503212