IT Implementation Manager - Edinburgh
IT Implementation Manager - Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for an IT Implementation Manager in Edinburgh for a well known and reputable financial service client who are looking to hire a Implementation Manager to sit within the operations team on a permanent basis in Edinburgh paying between £48,000-55,000 per annum, plus benefits.
This role is required to safely manage the introduction of change into the Production environments across a range of releases competing for the same supplier resources. The Implementation Manager will plan, manage, track and validate Implementation events using an agreed framework, working with IT Delivery managers and key suppliers.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the approval of all artefacts used to safely introduce change into the production environments.
- Build a framework to safely manage the introduction of change into production environments.
- Establish owners across each of the Bank's business areas and produce checkout packs to validate that newly deployed change has not degraded service.
- Manage the production change process ensuring it is validated
- Develop and manage a forward change schedule to manage production change throughout Portfolio year.
- Working with the SRM team this role holder will support the deployment of the SRM framework for the Bank's partners and suppliers establishing a single view of pricing, performance, service and issue resolution, ensuring governance is measured in line with the SRM process, policy and risk appetite
The key skills they are looking for are:
- Significant financial services experience within IT change transformation.
- Experience of all aspects of IT lifecycle.
- Significant experience of banking IT supplier management.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent team player with ability to working closely with others to deliver results
- Customer focused
- Proven track record of working on own initiative, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Exceptional communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with anyone in any environment
- Excellent project planning skills.
If this sounds like a role you would succeed in please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can contact me direct on ************* or email me at ******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511291