Information Systems Analyst
Information Systems Analyst - 6 weeks - Ayr - £225 per day
A public-sector organisation looking for an Information Systems Analyst to assist with a data migration project.
The position will be responsible for assisting with a data migration project concerning a core application. Reporting to the Corporate Application Team Leader, support will be required on a temporary basis (full time) for an initial period of 6 weeks. In addition to this the role may involve a standard business as usual support function.
- Essential skills
- 5 year experience in an enterprise environment of developing, extracting and manipulating information using Oracle forms and reports (version 6)
- High level of skill and experience of SQL developer
- Experience of providing an operational support service that covers all aspects of the service fulfilment lifecycle, including delegated incident and problem management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to participate in collaborative sessions as required
- Excellent customer service skills and exposure to working in a customer focused service delivery environment
- Experience and knowledge of data mapping and construction of Entity Relationship Diagrams
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472215