BI & MI Delivery Manager (Government Experience)
Delivery Manager, Management Information (MI), Business Intelligence (BI), Agile, User-centred design, maturity models, business performance frameworks, stakeholder management, government, public sector, London
Delivery Manager - Management Information (MI) and Business Intelligence (BI)
Our Public Sector client based in central London require a Delivery Manager to: work closely with Business Insight Centre (BIC) and key stakeholders on developing analytical capabilities in accordance to the key deliverable of the road map; deliver the implementation of BI solutions by applying structured methodology; embed continuous improvement strategies and preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working.
Working with the Head of Business Insight Centre (BIC), the specialist will be responsible for developing the organisation's knowledge, information and data management architecture, processes and data analytics capability to improve decision making to support the Business Plan 2017-20.
The specialist will be expected to work with the business at a high-level as well as getting into the detail to make things happen, and break down barriers for the delivery team. In addition, the specialist will play a part in the overall transition into Agile delivery.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Experience of delivering projects using appropriate agile project management methodology, with an understanding of user-centred design practices
- Experience working in the Management Information and Business Intelligence (BI) areas and be aware of how BI programmes are managed
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence capabilities, industry maturity models; business performance frameworks and BI technologies
- Demonstrable evidence of ensuring products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the phase (Discovery/Alpha/Beta/Live)
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence external partners, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Highly articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of the stream/service
- Experience working with other government departments on projects; utilising cross-government resources/guidance
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506731