Customer Service/Helpdesk Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service/Helpdesk Advisor
Job Sector: Customer Service
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/19422
Our client is a leading provider of service, installation, warranty and maintenance of equipment sold to the professional catering and retail industries. They have long standing contracts in place with a diverse network of blue chip companies, supported by a large national team of field service engineers.
About the Role:
As an experienced customer service/call centre professional, you are required to handle customer contact via all channels (phone/email/web chat) ? answering any queries, troubleshooting problems and providing information & solutions for customers.
Specific duties will include;
- Handle all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Make outbound calls to update customers
- Respond to customer enquiries effectively, providing accurate answers and solutions
- Accurately log calls as defined by SLA whilst maintaining customer records, equipments and contact details
- Keep records of all conversations on the database
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers
- Clarify customer issues, research and explore answers to provide a solutions
- Escalate unresolved problems
- Follow communication ?scripts? when handling different topics
- Assist with administration duties
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Customer Service/Helpdesk Advisor you must possess the following;
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- A highly professional telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective and accurate communication skills
- Excellent listening skills with an empathetic approach
- Good PC literacy
In return for your role as Customer Service/Helpdesk Advisor, you will receive a competitive basic salary which is negotiable and dependent upon experience as well as an excellent benefits package.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483770