Data Governance Manager
Opportunity for an experienced Data Governance professional to join a leading brand name. The Data Governance Manager could be located in either London or Brighton.
The Data Governance Manager will:
- Act as a source of expertise for data governance across the Group
- Responsible for leading on the Group Data Management Policy
- Support data owners through development of data domain standards and the ongoing governance of these.
- Support the Head of Governance across the following areas:
- Data Management Frameworks & standards
- Data Management Policy setting & refresh
- Reporting on policy effectiveness
- Governing data standards
- Supporting senior group data management committees and working groups
- Data Management embedding
- Supporting data owners
The Data Governance Manager will need to have:
- Strong understanding of the importance of governance
- Proven experience of managing inputs and outputs from senior committees.
- Knowledge of data management disciplines ? Data Quality, Data Architecture, Metadata management.
- Background in Group data governance.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506149