Information Security Risk Analyst - Financial Services
Information Security Risk Analyst | Financial Services | £60K - £65K + bonus & benefits
Engage PSG have been retained by one of the UK's most prominent names in Financial Services to bolster their growing IT Security capability.
The organisation is a dynamic organisation, in a period of high growth and considered pivotal to the direction of the financial markets.
Due to the ever changing landscape of threat vectors and as such, Information security requirements, the organisation are now looking to further strengthen their InfoSec capability by bringing in an Information Security Risk Analyst. Primarily responsibility is for information security risk management and compliance activities globally.
Outside of these core responsibilities the exact nature of this role will vary from time to time and additional responsibilities are likely to be included on a regular basis so the need for flexibility and the desire to learn new areas of InfoSec are important.
Main aim of the role
- Create a security advisory function to ensuring that information security requirements are derived and aligned with upcoming products.
- Manage the third-party information security due diligence activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO, PCI and COBIT
- Understanding of security risk, how to manage/mitigate them and how to communicate potential impact to the business
- Deep technical security knowledge
- Experience with IT architecture
- Understand of business requirements
- Experience working across international boarders
- Knowledge of European Data Privacy laws
- Knowledge of privacy regulations
- Experience working in a wide range of technical security areas
- CISSP, CISA, CISM certification preferred
The team is currently growing in to a mature InfoSec capability that will be a key enabler of innovation. For more information please feel free to contact Phil Carden for more information -
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505240