Junior / Associate Developer - Full Stack - Commodities Trading
My client is one of the world's largest commodities trading organisations, and are looking for a Junior / Associate Developer to join their dynamic, fun, energetic and friendly team in Central London.
- Strong Computer Science / Sciences / Engineering Degree (minimum Bachelors Degree level)
- Significant experience in at least one development stack (.Net Stack, AngularJS Stack).
- Skill in application development, evidence by coding track record, as well as mastery in at least one technical computing area (threading / concurrency, real-time event handling etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of modern design & development techniques.
If you feel you have the skills & education for this exciting opportunity to join a market-leader in their field and to work in a Front Office Trading environment, please send me your latest CV and I will endeavour to give you a call.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440129