Data Protection Officer (GDPR)
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) is required for an initial 3 month contract for a public sector client based in the West Midlands.
The ideal candidate will require
* Over 3 Years of Data Protection experience and an in-depth knowledge of the GDPR.
* Relevant degree or equivalent qualification. E.g. ISEB, BCS.
As part of the role you will be required to:
* Develop the compliance & readiness for the GDPR & the Data Protection Bill.
* Interpret legislation and provide complex professional advice on legislation
* E.g. the Data Protection Act and the Computer Misuse Act. (Particularly the access and use of personal and non-personal data).
* To monitor compliance against the information governance standards and requirements of the NHS/Local Authority Information Governance Toolkit and ISO 27001/2.
* Review the Information Governance Framework and in particular lead the development of the Information GDPR readiness approach and associated action plans, covering all areas including information risk and security, data protection, confidentiality, freedom of information and records management.
This is a great opportunity to progress your knowledge of GDPR and have another successful project on your CV. Please respond with your CV attached and let me know your availability.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit ******************************
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506769