Software Test Development Engineer Visual Studio
Software Test Development Engineer Visual Studio - Stevenage
We are looking for an experienced Software developer to be based from our client's offices in Stevenage. You will be able to make decisions for software development. Applicants with significant, related, software development experience will also be considered for development into the role
- You will have a strong ability to write software in object oriented language such as C++, C# experience in the use of Microsoft Visual Studio would be advantageous.
- You will have expertise in electronic test measurement techniques, with an ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.
- Be able to produce reports on progress, achievements and issues to the Group Leader as required.
Other desirable qualities are:
- Ability to program using procedural language such as C.
- Ability to program using graphical language such as National Instruments LabView.
- Knowledge of Software configuration management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of standard communications and test equipment interfaces.
- Experience of developing real time software such as IntervalZero
- Have an ability to influence product test strategy.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be an asset to my client, please send forward a copy of your up to date CV.
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505890