Automated Gates Engineer
Automated Gate / Barrier Engineer (Mechanical)
An Independent Security Solutions specialist based in Kent is searching for an experienced and skilled perimeter security engineer to cover the London and South East region.
The security specialist will carry out installations of automated gates & barriers.
Due to continual growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Engineer to cover the London and South East region.
This will primarily be an installation role working on projects.
- A good understanding of the BS-EN13241-1 (Machinery Directive)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competent welder (preferable)
- An understanding of PLC's would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of some/all of the following equipment - FAAC, BFT, Came, Gunnebo, Parking Facilities, Newgate, Avon Barrier, Heald, Delta Scientific, Bavak, Cova, Frontier Pitts
- Hourly rate £15p/h
- Normal working hours each week
- 50 hours (minimum) including 1-hour travel time (55 hours) + Overtime
- 6.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday, subject to a lunch break of ½ hour (which is not considered working time)
- Company van
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453040