Export and Contracts Officer
Melbreck is working with a leading Defence organisation based in Dorset.
Due to expansion within the business and for succession planning they are looking for an Export and Contracts Officer to join the Compliance Team.
With direction and governance from the Manager, the job role is to work with all Business Units in regards to Export Control and Security Administration with a sub-role in providing Sales Administration for the Business Units.
The role focuses on providing administrative support in connection with export and security compliance and liaising directly with government ministries, as well as making sure the business aligns with local and foreign export controls.
- To support the Sales Team by providing Export Control and Security administration liaising with the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) and the Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- Administering Export controls for the business
- To provide Sales administration for the Sales Team
- Analysis of stock holding for the MoD
- Administration of items relating to MoD orders
- Completing information for orders to foreign companies/governments
- - Education
- - Higher education / Business diploma
- - Experience
- - Knowledge of UK and US Export Compliance regulations is essential.
- - Previous experience in a sales or customer service role would be an advantage.
- - Previous work experience in the Aerospace sector would be preferable.
- - IT literate in Microsoft office suite, MS Project and ERP systems.
If this role is of interest then please get in contact ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507613