Engineering Manager - Mechanical Design
Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary Depending on Experience
Our client is a successful world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems, delivering decisive advantage to military, government and civil customers worldwide. With over 50 years experience they successfully design and manufacture advanced technical products and are still continuously expanding.
We are seeking for a experienced and skilled individual Engineer to lead the business Mechanical Design teams, accountable for the management and delivery of multiple Engineering projects; these include the AJAX Programme, CR2 and Future Business Pursuits.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage a cross-functional team within a matrix structure to deliver defined new motor development projects
- Ensure consistent and correct implementation of company procedures and methods within the product development
- Provide technical leadership within the development projects, assisting with the generation of design concepts, specifications and problem solving to achieve optimal solutions.
- Knowledge, understanding and practical experience of managing teams to deliver multiple concurrent projects
- Experience of leading Senior level Stakeholder and Customer reviews
- Knowledge of Risk and Opportunity Management
- Practical experience of budget management and forward resource planning
- Experience of preparation of internal and external reports
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or relevant demonstrable experience
- Project Management qualifications and/or training
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507445