Director of IT
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Director of IT will be responsible for product development, vendor performance to contract, platform roadmaps and Bi-Modal change delivery across Shared Services.
Our Client is currently transitioning their back office service from a 3rd party supplier to direct arrangements and as part of this is adopting Agile practices for the delivery of the new platforms. The Director of IT will play an instrumental part in these transitions, embedding the new practices and motivating teams to innovate on service delivery and create a positive user experience. You will therefore need to have proven experience of leading on similar successful transitions, operating in a Dev/Ops environment and leveraging cloud/SaaS providers
An element of this role will involving facing out to external clients so the Director will be required to engage with customers, clients and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, to successfully oversee the planned transitions in addition the day to day running of the internal IT operations.
- Change Management/ Transformation experience with experience of transitioning an IT Department, ideally from a third party supplier in house.
- Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile approaches with experience of transition an organisation from a Waterfall to Agile approach.
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder management experience with a proven track record of successfully influencing key stakeholders.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Level Certified or above
- Agile Practitioner Qualification preferred (E.g. BCS, Prince2)
- DevOps of service delivery functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Desktop).
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506816