CRM Release Manager
Wealth Dynamix (WDX) offers client management and business intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform which can be delivered either via the cloud or within existing in-house infrastructure. WDX solutions are purpose built to address wealth management industry challenges around conduct risk and increased demand for relationship management, client service, mobile and digital communication.
The position of Release Manager will be a 'hands on' role, providing not just the management and control of the release process within Wealth Dynamix, but also, with the help of the DevOps team, preparing and performing releases, both internally and out to customers. Working with the Infrastructure, DevOps, and Test teams, the successful candidate will help to build and maintain a robust release procedure, and perform Dynamics CRM deployment tasks with an aim to provide consistent and high quality deliveries of software.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage and document the release processes during projects and client roll outs
- Coordinate release schedules and communicate to project teams
- Work with the DevOps team and developers to package and deploy releases internally
- Implement release note templates and guides
- Plan and perform deployments for client project releases
- Work with the BAU team to assist with the packaging and deployment of patches/fixes/updates to clients
- Perform and support out of hours releases when required
- Identify improvements to internal processes and deployment methods
- Passionate about technology
- Develop automated packaging and deployment tools for Dynamics CRM
- Takes ownership of their work and has exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to provide leadership and accountability for work they undertake and articulate their thoughts
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Able to take on ideas and feedback from other technical experts as well as the business
- Administration of CRM systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, 2016, 365 (online and on premise)
- Strong experience with Dynamics CRM deployments and troubleshooting
- Administration of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 (Server 2016 desirable)
- Solid understanding of release process, downstream and upstream environments
- Understanding of DevOps process
- Familiarity with security and authentication services and/or protocols (eg. ADFS, OAuth)
- Knowledge and practical experience of Release Management software and tools
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong track record of learning new tools and technologies
- Experience working with other software vendors and partners
- Knowledge of source control management and tools
With a fantastic opportunity to grow out the role and make it their own, the selected candidate will show excellent communication skills, a drive and passion to help our customers and improve our own technologies and processes.
For more information and a confidential conversation please email your CV to ************************************.
No agencies or speculative CV's please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505964