BI Developer - SSIS / SSAS
BI Developer ? Milton Keynes
Following continued success, growth and investment our client is looking to hire more talent for their innovative Business Intelligence team. Theyre looking for SQL Server 12/16 BI Developer / Data Warehouse Developer to join their Business Intelligence Team to develop and maintain our client driven solutions. You'll ideally be comfortable communicating with internal clients to trouble shoot their problems and analyse their BI requirements ahead of developing solutions.
We are looking for a talented individuals who has experience of working in a BI Team and who is skilled in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS Development, Maintenance and Administration.
In addition to possessing the above you must be confident in:
- Providing technical assistance by responding to enquiries regarding errors and/or problems concerning SSIS Packages, SSAS ( Cubes), and SSRS ( Reports )
- Designing and building SSIS ETL packages, and analysing existing code to identify the causes of error and then revising the SSIS packages
- Designing and building SSAS Cubes and querying using MDX Language
- Imparting technical best practice knowledge with regards to the design of SSIS and SSAS cubes
- Writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications and creating test plans
- Discussing business requirements with various stakeholders and developing associated reporting requirements
You will need to have a good working knowledge and up to date experience of:
- SQL Server 12/16 Administration, T-SQL, Tuning, Optimisation, Maintenance
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Cube (SSAS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Data Quality Services (DQS )
You will be a highly organised team player who is driven to deliver results. Of an analytical mind you will be a keen problem solver who is can communicate at all levels of the business.
If you have any exposure to Azure SQL Database and/or Azure Data Factory and Data Gateway it would be ideal but the opportunity to gain this experience will be provided.
There are roles at several different levels so if you have 2+ years commercial experience its well worth applying as the client is looking to grow the team across all levels of experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505910