Financial Controller - Part Time
UK and international recruiters of mid-to-senior level sales, commercial, operational and technical professionals across a range of industry sectors, we are a successful Leeds-based consultancy which has undergone impressive year on year expansion since our formation in 2003.
This expansion, coupled with strategic plans for further organic growth in 2018 and beyond, has brought about a requirement for a proven Financial Controller with the flexibility to work with us, initially at least, on part time basis. Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining sales and purchases ledgers
- Monitoring cash collection
- Analysing, posting and reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements
- Preparing monthly management accounts to include profit & loss and balance sheet with narrative/analysis
- Reconciling all balance sheet items monthly
- Preparing wages including calculating commissions, RTI reporting to HMRC and auto-enrolment reporting
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing year end files for external accountants
- Monitoring cash flow and prepare rolling cash forecasts
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate ACCA/CIMA qualifications or relevant time served experience, with strong knowledge of Sage Line 50 and an online accounting package such as Xero or Quickbooks Online.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502383