Senior C# Developer
I'm recruiting for a Senior C# Developer for an Investment Bank here in London.
This role would be ideal for a developer with an interest or experience in regulatory initiatives.
You'll be working to develop the functionality to calculate credit parameters on the Investment Banking Portfolio.
This is affected by a wide range of rules and regulations to which the platform must be compliant.
This team is already in flight. This is an agile team where you could be designing a new component or module, designing, coding and implementing C# code.
You'll need to be comfortable managing and running your own work streams.
* Extensive knowledge of the development lifecycle
* Extensive C#
* Knowledge of MS SQL database
* Extensive understanding of defect management processes and tools
* University Degree
Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of Credit Risk and Wholesale lending
* Preferable knowledge of Finance and Corporate Banking
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501920