Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a permanent Contracts Engineer to work for an innovative manufacturing business in Bath.
This position will act as a main point of contact between the company and its business customers. A high level of customer service is therefore required.
The primary function for the role is to process and interpret customers' sales orders, and to ensure accurate interpretation of the order at all stages of production.
The ideal candidate will be based within a commutable distance from Bath and will come from a manufacturing or production background.
- Act as main point of contact with customers for all queries relating to sales orders
- To register and process sales orders into the business system to the point of transfer of data to MRP
- To ensure that all data entered into the business system accurately reflects the requirements of the sales order
- Organise and assist the 3rd party customer or Sales office with the provision of customer documentation as required
- To accept and review Order Confirmations, ensuring the accuracy of all data
- To provide all aspects of information concerning order progress in response to customer enquiries.
- Good general education (numerate and literate) or BTEC National Certificate or Modern Apprenticeship
- 1 or 2 years' experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Good technical, mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Experience in a contractual environment
- Knowledge of international business practices
- Sales or account management experience
- Customer focussed
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical, logical thinker
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking progression in a manufacturing business. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. **************
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500015