Location: Croydon, South London
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 a year (depending on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Kato Enterprises was established in 1998 with a fundamental aim to be, ?the leading authority of African consumers outside the African Continent?. Over the years, the Company has developed expert knowledge of African consumers globally and uses this knowledge to continually make products and service to meet their needs and develop the best distribution models for each of its brand.
The Marketing Manager role is central to the implementation of the company?s long-term strategic focus; Transformation from a Sales-oriented to a Marketing-oriented Company.
The Ideal Marketing Manager:
- Hold a degree in Marketing, with specific experience with product/brand Marketing
- Have experience with brand development/ brand experience within the FMCG sector
- Working knowledge of Strategic Marketing, Sales and Product Development Management
- Must be passionate about brands and consumers marketing experience
- Experience and knowledge of a specialty product within a niche market would be advantageous
- Effective Time Management skills and Project Management experience
- Commercial Insight with a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Systemic Thinking with a drive for excellence
- An ability to inspire innovation with effective personal, staff and team management skills
- Budgeting and Cost-control expertise
- Out-of-the box creative thinking and experience with change management
The post holder will:
- Effectively support and manage the Marketing Function.
- Prepare and manage a 2/3yrs marketing plan and budgets
- Monitor and analyse market trends
- Study competitors' products and services
- Explore ways of improving existing products and services, increasing profitability
- Identify, Develop and help launch new products and opportunities into the market
- Identify target markets and opportunities, developing strategies to communicate with them
- Manage the production and implementation of promotional material
- Support and liaise with internal departments such as sales and logistics
- Produce reports to monitor results
- Present findings and suggestions to Company Directors/Senior Managers
- Travel to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings as required
- Identify and fully manage implementation of events and sponsorship programmes
If you have the desired customer marketing experience to apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505353