Principal Engineer - Scotstoun Based - 6 Month Contract - £35 an hour LTD
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading defence companies based just outside of Glasgow. I am actively recruiting to a Principal Engineer (PLM), this is an initial 6 month contract paying £35ph ltd.
The role will be responsible for:
- Analysing and capturing business requirements to deliver PLM enhancements
- Ensuring the PLM approach satisfies relevant business functional stakeholders, such as engineering, production planning and manufacturing
- Defining and analysing stakeholder processes to support PLM enhancements
- Specifying requirements for our Product Data Management (PDM) system and ERP interface
- Promoting and benchmarking our world-class PLM approach, both internally and externally (focussed on benefits in improved quality, cost and schedule)
- The ideal candidate will posses the following: An in-depth understanding of PLM processes and capturing requirements Experience improving the use of PLM/PDM/ERP toolsets (e.g. Windchill, TeamCenter, Aveva ERM etc.) Understanding of product information management principles Experience with configuration management in complex products
Should you be interested in the role please apply with an updated CV. If this role is a good fit for your skillset, I will call you to discuss the role in more detail. If you would like further information about the role please feel free to contact Lauren Morley on ************* or click apply.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506333