Systems Lead/Architect (DevOps/Automation)
System Lead/Architect - DevOps & Automation (Linux/Windows)
A high growth, entrepreneurial company is looking for a talented Technical Lead - you will be part of a leading £1bn turnover, global online technology business that due to growth are expanding their capability to their talented in-house team. You will be working in an enterprise environment working closely with the principal architect the successful delivery of technology solutions. This is a real opportunity to come in and try new ideas and help shape and shake up the IT infrastructure
* Assist in driving the provision of scalable, maintainable, performant Infrastructure utilising agreed technology.
* Understand functional, technical and the business requirements at a detailed level, and produce technical solutions that are fit for purpose. Own technical solutions from POC to implementation.
* Apply active governance around overall design, quality, and technical standards.
* Be an active communicator on technical issues and solutions both within the team and outside, as well as to external parties where required.
* Strong Infrastructure Design background with 3+ years' experience in a senior role delivering large scale enterprise projects.
* Proven experience of automating Infrastructure solutions at scale.
* Experience with or certifications in ITIL, ISEB or TOGAF.
* Experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS), Wintel/Windows, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant and VMware.
* You'll have come from a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage time and prioritise work.
Hit the apply button to send through your CV or get in touch for further information!
Uniting Ambition - Elliott Pointon
Keywords: DevOps, Automation, Infrastructure, Design, ITIL, ISEB, TOGAF, RHEL, CentOS, Wintel, Windows, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Vagrant, VMware.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507047