Commissioning Engineer - Water Plant
Commissioning Engineer - Water Plant, J2754058
6 month plus contract basis
Good rate of pay Ltd / Umbrella Company
I am currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer that has experience within the water industry located in Basingstoke. On offer is a 6 month plus contract basis with good rates of pay via Ltd / Umbrella Company.
You will be:-
- Preparing commissioning documentation including, plans, Inspection & testing plans and training manuals
- Attending commissioning meetings
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers and onsite teams
- Undertaking FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- Assist the design department and prepare electrical designs
- The commissioning, interfacing and setting to work of equipment, including, Motor Control Centres, Pumping Plant, Process Equipment, Standby Generation Equipment, Various Instrumentation
You will have:-
- Demonstrable experience within the water or sewage industry.
- CSCS Card or IOSH
- Blue water hygiene card
- knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on ************* or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at ********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506729