Big Data QA Engineer, London, £90,000
Niche Talent are working with a leading telecoms company in London. We're now recruiting a Big Data QA Engineer to join a fast growing data team.
What you will be doing:
- Review code powered by the Data Engineer to load onto the shared platform
- Define, build, automate and execute test for code
- Ensure that Data Engineering produce stable and high performing applications
- Work with the Data Engineering team to ensure quality checks are in place
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Big Data QA Engineer
- Strong Python and Scala programming skills
- Working knowledge of HBase, Solr, Kafka and Flume
- Experience working with Spark, Yarn, Hive and Oozie
Why work here:
- Offering flexibility in how you work
- Great working environment - enjoy coming to work
- Global company offering great scope for progression
- Work for a company that is fully invested in their data team
- If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply online with your most up to date CV.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply online with your most up to date CV.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507138