Management / Assistant Accountant (10 month contract)
Management / Assistant Accountant (10 month+ contract) - Indian Queens - Up to £27,500
Trial Balance have been assigned by our long-term client, a well-known manufacturer based just outside of Indian Queens. They're losing their existing colleague through maternity leave and have tasked us with finding them a brilliant replacement. The duration of the contract is undecided but certainly 9-10 months + commencing November 2017.
The post holder will assume a pivotal role with an interesting range of responsibilities to include:
- Reporting to, and working closely with the Head of Finance taking responsibility for the production of management information
- Production of financial statements, reporting on variances to budgets
- Maintenance of nominal ledger
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- VAT reports
- Sales ledger maintenance
- Weekly payroll (experience desired, not essential)
The successful candidate will likely be AAT qualified, or otherwise qualified by experience. Previous experience gained within a manufacturing environment very handy, but not essential. Good IT skills are a must, as is the ability to work within a friendly team.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR3944. The employer is keen to have this wrapped up ASAP to ensure a decent handover period, so please don't hesitate if you are the solution that we require!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499964