Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist gas / heating company based in Hertfordshire. The Gas Engineer will be providing service and maintenance to commercial heating systems / boilers, around the North London and Hertfordshire area, in a number of key sites including offices, colleges, nursing homes, universities, factories and warehouses.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will have previous experience in the service and maintenance of commercial boilers / heating systems and hold valid ACS commercial gas qualifications, such as COCN1 or CODCNO1 and CIGA1. It would be advantageous for the Commercial Gas Engineer to hold LPG, COMCAT and / or Oftec qualifications.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service and maintenance to commercial heating systems / boilers
- Covering North London, Hertfordshire and the Bedfordshire areas.
- Working in commercial sites such as offices, colleges, nursing homes, universities, factories and warehouses.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Commercial gas qualifications, such as COCN1, CODCNO1 and CIGA
- OFTEC, LPG and COMCAT tickets / qualifications would be advantageous
- Full UK driving license
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £35k - £38k, doe
- Company Van
- Ongoing training and development
- Call out 1 in 5 weeks.
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on ************
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506925