The company has been established for nearly 30 years building and an enviable reputation for delivering exceptional results across the industry, from audio visual and broadcast systems design and installation to running large scale international events. Providing innovative, effective and efficient solutions to their prestigious client base we now have an exciting opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join this leading company.
Based in the engineering department reporting into the Technical Director as an installation engineer your main duties will include:
- Assemble and wire up AV and Broadcast systems, to supplied design drawings and cable schedules, to the highest possible standards. To configure and test these systems prior to them leaving our workshops.
- Carry out first and second fix installation work on site and to commission and handover of these systems.
- Ensure all work is carried out and complies with the company's health and safety policy and that the clients' health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Produce site specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments when required to do so.
- Assist in the production of relevant system and operational documentation and/or training where necessary.
- Provide on-site technical operation services as and when required.
- Assist in on site system maintenance as and when required.
As a successful Installation Engineer you will have the following skills:-
- Broadcast quality wiring skills
- Close attention to detail
- Knowledge of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment
- Computer skills
- Inter-personal skills / team player
- Current and clean Driving License.
Basic CAD skills
Basic Crestron and AMX programming skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501259