Software Development Engineer X5
Software Development Engineer, C++, C#, LabWindows, CVI, Stevenage, Permanent
My client is seeking a highly capable Software Design and Development Engineer for an exciting opportunity within their Test Systems team. The team is multi-disciplined including mechanical and electronic design engineers working with software development engineers and others from business related disciplines.
Applicants with significant software engineering experience within another domain will also be considered for development into the role.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong ability to write software using either:
- C with experience of LabWindows/CVI and TestStand desirable.
- C++ / C# using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Similar industry standard procedural programming language.
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, get things done.
- Fun, positive attitude, great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration.
- Expertise in Electronics test measurement techniques with the ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.
- Really good system integration skills and a keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Other desirable qualities are:
- Knowledge of Software configuration management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of standard communications and test equipment interfaces.
- Experience of developing real time software (e.g. using IntervalZero RTX).
- Ability to influence product test strategy.
If you have the required skills and experience to be an asset to my client, please send forward a copy of your up to date CV to Rebecca Perks at Outsource UK
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505792