Training Coordinator - Recruitment Trainer

Talent Point Ltd
London (Greater)
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Perks etc
10 Nov 2017
16 Nov 2017
Contract Type
Full Time
Talent Point are redefining tech hiring by applying marketing principles to the design and broadcast of vacancies. There is no other company that can offer what Talent Point offers, and this mostly comes down to the training, learning and development we invest in our people! Due to accelerated growth and plans to double in size in 2018, we have an opportunity for an experienced Trainer or IT Recruitment Manager/Team Lead to be part of our journey by stepping in to own our Learning and Development function.

Key Responsibilities:
* Delivering our bespoke, 6 week academy style Induction Program - aimed at Talent Managers, Account Managers and Account Directors
* Create a learning environment to coach, mentor and manage our new staff through their first 6 weeks
* Supporting our Account Directors and Head of Talent with the ongoing development of their teams which could include an annual review process, probationary reviews, coaching and ongoing training
* Log and Coordinate ALL training/L&D across the business
* Delivering systems training on all internal systems and internal processes or policies
* Additional ad-hoc activities as specified by the Head of People
* Ensure weekly catch-ups are scheduled with all Key Stakeholders to understand specific training needs
* Reviewing, revising and updating current learning and development material to ensure any changes are updated and remain at the highest professional standards at all times
* Create your own training material based on common issues
* Seek outside/external training providers as and when required
* Take complete ownership of our L&D function

Essential Requirements:
* Experience in directly managing, mentoring, coaching or training staff from entry level to Director Level
* Experience in or strong awareness of Internal or Agency Recruitment practice
* An engaging, interactive and flexible delivery style
* Super organised - able to plan and prioritise own time and be self-motivated
* A strong facilitator - able to hold key stakeholders to account in supporting your initiatives
* Ability to communicate with and influence individuals and groups at all levels
* Demonstrable experience in helping others to develop
* A fun, nurturing, humorous character who can be firm when required

Desirable Requirements
* Career Motivated
* Tech Recruitment experience
* Solid understanding of Business

Initially you will shadow our Head of People for 6-12 weeks taking notes and preparing to take ownership of this function. You have access to some of London's best technical recruiters to use to your advantage and a well written, exciting and engaging 6 week program ready to deliver in your own provide training room.

This role will be 80% training delivery or coordination, the other 20% can be created to suit your strengths and preferences; perhaps supporting Internal Recruitment, HR, Marketing, Social Media or Operations.

Eventually this function will require additional trainers to which you could directly report, it could also evolve into supporting our customers with training and on-boarding…The opportunities are really open ended.

A unique and hugely gratifying role, working for a company who is in rapid growth/high demand, offering tech companies an undeniably unbeatable alternative to Recruitment Agencies. Come join us!

Package: OTE £35-£50K DOE + Pension, 25 days Annual Leave and Flexible Benefits package (starting Jan 2018)

Please click apply, including your CV highlighting all relevant experience in relation to this opportunity.

Key Words: Training, Learning & Development, L&D, Trainer, recruiter, internal recruiter, recruitment trainer, Tech hiring, Technology, IT Recruitment, Tech Recruitment

No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.

This job was originally posted as