Product Specialist - Sales demo & delivery - Agricultural Machinery
Golden opportunity has come up in one of the fastest growing and exciting companies in the turf management / horticultural machinery companies for a Product Specialist Executive to join the team as they expand across the UK and Europe and the USA.
its a hands on role and would be a great role for someone who is
- passionate, confident and competent around machinery (plant / agricultural / mowers / tractor attachments etc)
- Commercially minded - customer services driven
- Flexible to travel - customers, sales meetings, exhibition/trade shows
- HGV/HIAB/Forklift qualified
- Well organised - able to prioritise
- Mechanically minded - setting up, installs and repairs
- Deliver demos and training to a range of users
- Team player
- Innovator - contribute to product development / innovations and improvements
- Goal orientated
- Takes pride and pleasure in their work
- You'll be working across the sales, operations, customer services and technical/assembly teams and providing a much valued and important role as the go-between with customers and dealers organising demos, deliveries and training. And playing an active role in product development / innovation. You'll be working with the ops team on logistics issues, the technical teams on availability/build progress, machine design and supporting the sales team with your excellent product specialist expertise. You'll be doing demonstrations to the customers and dealerships developing long term product relationships.
Working out of some very nice modern offices in Northampton you'll be joining a team of people dedicated to innovating their machinery and the way in how they support and connect with their customers. This role is to primarily support the sales team by organising demos and getting equipment to customers so a HGV / HIAB / Forklift license desirbale - BUT training will be provided. There is travel in the UK and Europe so flexibility to travel is a must. Lots of client contact so being able to demo, train and help the sales guys develop the dealer network will help close deals!
You'll be representing a spectacular product set and working for a great company with lots of plans and drive and energy. Expect to be busy and have a lot to do and be part of a team that works as well as the machines you'll be selling !!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503459