Digital Designer - 5 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public-sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled digital professional to combine both user feedback and technical expertise to shape ongoing website development into an accessible transactional platform.
- Experience in a digital design role based in an iterative delivery setting
- Understanding of design fundamentals and typographical principles
- Excellent communication of concepts and design rationale, within a user-centred design process
- Experience in responsive design and knowledge of current behaviour and trends
- Good knowledge of designing for accessibility as an approach rather than compliance
- Understanding / experience of mobile-first approach and challenges involved
- Experience of using mainstream design software (Illustrator/Sketch/InVision) and CSS/HTML knowledge to translate and spec designs for front-end
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a government or public sector organisation and will have a comprehensive online portfolio of work.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507456