C/C++ Developers (Linux)
£25,000 - £65,000
I am working with a company in the city centre of Bristol to expand their development team. I am looking for enthusiastic software engineers, who are keen to work on implementing and customizing modern, cutting-edge products. Many of their systems and technologies are not yet publicly announced, so this is an opportunity to work with brand-new hardware and software before anyone else does!
Why you will want to work there:
- Work on exciting brand-new technologies and standards with well-recognised customers!
- A friendly and relaxed working environment where everyone supports each other.
- Knowledge sharing: Regular company-wide presentations on new software and technology trends, personal projects etc!
- Great career prospects within a growing company who are looking to add 20-30 heads by the end of 2018.
- I am looking for Engineers at various levels, from entry-level Software Engineers to Senior/ Principal Software Engineer, depending on your skills and experience.
- They are big on developing staff and provide training in skills such as project and people management, networking and delivering presentations.
- Working on early-stage technology offers opportunities to contribute/shape new hardware/software and standards.
What you day will look lie:
- Working with a team of architects, analysing customer requirements and defining software specifications.
- You will take part in the release testing process of their software and the debugging of any issues found.
- You will participate in reviewing and improving current working methods.
- As your experience in their technology improves, you will be expected to push the boundaries and provide and insight into how to improve future hardware and software platforms.
What you will need to know:
- Have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- C/C++ programming knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux operating system
- This should be a given - The ability to work in a highly motivated commercially driven environment.
If you have experience with this, it will be even better:
- Experience of software version control, building and release management using tools such as git and Jenkins.
I am looking for several developers at a variety of levels Entry - Principle. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506805