Morson Group Accounting and Finance Division is currently assiting with our clients recruitment to the position of Accounts Senior to operate from their Central Bristol offices. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very established firm of Chartered Accountants.
Our client has several offices located throughout the South West of England and have a strong reputation for for the quality of the work that they produce as well as offering a very pleasant environment in which to work. My client is a strong believer in staff having a good work life balance and an environment where everyone is appreciated and deemed to be an integral part of the firms continued success.
The responsibilities for this Accounts Senior based in Bristol for an accountancy practice are:
- Financial Accounts review following preparation and analysis from a range of different sources - mainly computerised but occasionally manual for clients of the business.
- Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work
- Liaison/ support / meetings with clients and report writing/letter writing/ telephone support as necessary
- Coaching and support to junior team as required
- Use of in house accounts preparation software and industry standard products such as DIGITA, Pro Audit
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling
For this Accounts Senior in Bristol, candidates will need to have experience in:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Car Driver (Full Driving licence is required)
- Previous accounts preparation within a practice
- Strong communications skills to communicate with clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486123