Machine Shop Manager
CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC, Machine Shop Manager, Production Supervisor, CNC Foreman, Machine Shop Foreman, CNC Section Lead, CNC Charge-hand, Engineering, Aerospace, Motorsport, Nuclear, MOD, Oil & Gas, Position: Permanent, Location: Coventry, Salary: £35,000 p.a
MACHINE SHOP MANAGER WANTED! PERMANENT, COVENTRY.
EMBS are working in partnership with a leading precision engineering company who specialise in the manufacture of small to medium sized complex, detailed components for various industries including aerospace.
Based in Coventry, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Machine Shop Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide operational leadership of the entire machining delivery to meet and exceed customer requirements.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Planning and ensuring full deliver of customer order book OTIF
- Tool changes and setting of machining centres within the machine shop
- Cellular standards and setting sheets - SOP's for all new jobs
- Achieving, setting Daily / weekly / monthly manufacturing plans
- Component quality being to the required performance levels
- All skilled machinists within the machine shop team
- Monitoring product standards and working closely with the Quality & Design departments to maintain customer expectations
- Support 5S / Lean manufacturing tools being utilised within the business unit
In the absence of the Production leader to act as the Production Leader.
A successful applicant MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive CNC Machining background
- Previous CNC managerial experience with proven track record (Supervisor, Charge-hand, Foreman, Shift Lead, Manager)
- Experience working within a precision engineering environment, manufacturing precision components for industries including: Aerospace, Motorsport, Marine, Nuclear, MOD, Oil & Gas.
- Ability to set, operate and edit programmes on CNC Milling / Turning machines
- Programming experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to implement change and identify / suggest new continuous improvement ideas
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent position - Stability
- Competitive salary: Circa £35,000 p.a depending on experience
- Day shift: Early finish on Fridays
- Additional incentives include: 33 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, succession planning for career prospects, free parking and much much more.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504111